Friday, November 16, 2007

My 2pm Yawns are Gone!

Just wanted to let you all know that my first week at RAND went really well!

I've learned a ton in just a week (I was finally trained today by a lady... a little to late haha! I had a lot of questions though). Everyone here is very nice, I'm learning the tricks of the trade (for example, Joanne -the main lady I assist- was in a meeting and it overlapped with another meeting she had scheduled with the CFO. Knowing she may go over, I went and handed her a note 5 minutes before so she was on time.... she REALLY appreciated that... would have been in trouble).

Anyways, the lady who oversees all of the Assistants stopped by and Joanne -the main lady I assist- said if she could give me a grade for the whole week it would be an A+. She said I'm perfect and is so glad I squeezed in (during the interview process). She said I almost wasn't considered because I scheduled the first interview from out of state. They're both sooo happy to have me, she wants to clone me already :) Yay hard work pays off.

Can't wait for the weekend... And my first paycheck :)

Love you alllllllllllllllllll muchooooooooooooo.
amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would be great at what you do. I wonder how long you will stay in that position before being promoted to bigger and better things.

courtney said...

That's awesome. Good work Amy.

kerry Andrews said...

Yeahhh! AmyJo! I had no doubt you would do well. Just don't fall in love and move there for good!