Monday, October 15, 2007

Where I'm Staying

Here are pics of where I am staying. My new address is 10849 Fruitland Drive Apt #204 Studio City, CA 91604. The place is really nice.. It's in the middle of the corporate towers of Disney, Universal Studios, CNN, Time Warner, etc. Universal Studios is just around the block.

There are about 30 apts in my complex and it's very safe. My place is a nice 3 bedroom apt. I live with Teresa (she's originally from Seattle, has been here for a few yrs) and Aiko (she has lived here all her life, dances a lot). They're both awesome and real laid back.







I still need to get a few things for my room (like a mini fridge hint: xmas haha) but I'm pretty happy with my setup.








Well that's it.. Anyone who wants to come visit is MORE than welcome :) Love YOU! xoxo

2 comments:

courtney said...

Nice place Amy! I hope you're enjoying the sun and having a blast with your friends. We had a mini windstorm last night, which knocked the power out at work. Did you feel the earthquake last night that was down there? I guess it was just outside of LA. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

Your place looks nice! How exciting that you are living in Cali, you probably fit in so perfect there! Looks like your kitchen is stocked and ready to party =)

Love ya