Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween at RAND

Here are some pictures from our Halloween party at work. I wore my basketball outfit from my dance group Breed. The black and orange was perfect and I loved wearing my sneakers :)

Some of those who dressed up.


Group picture of those who dressed up and played Halloween bingo during lunch. The lady sitting down to my left with the lei and white socks is one of my carpoolers.


Playing bingo. Trying hard but didn't win. I ate a ton of candy though. The lady to my left is one of my carpoolers.


The lady to my right is another one of my carpoolers.

Aerial shot. There were a lot of us playing bingo! The odds weren't the best!


It was fun! XOXO.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look like a ray of sunshine in amoungst all those Baby Boomers. They have probably all adopted you!