Monday, May 5, 2008

Themed Parties are FUN!!

We have had 2 parties at our house so far - we invite our close friends and always set a theme. Below are pictures of our most recent shindig - it was called 'Welcome to Blythe High' and everyone had to come as a clique - nerd, jock, mean girl, emo, etc. It's really fun because it's always full out! My roommate has a professional photo set up as you can see... I wish there were more group shots so you could see everyone else but you'll get the idea.

I'm a nerd, Anika is a foreign exchange student, and Amy is the swim star.



Cobey is a cheer captain and I do her homework :)



I look pretty smart, huh?



These are pics from our first party (back a few months ago). The theme was Cholos & Cholas (latino boys and girls). It was in spirit of our neighborhood :)

The crew...



I look pretty scary, huh?



Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you have such good photography and can really see what you goofballs are up to.

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! I love how much fun you guys have together! Great pix!

Love ya
Leighla