Monday, April 28, 2008

When it's sunny (and I don't have to work), I go to the beach!

I love the beach! I've been to 3 different ones so far... Swam a few times. The water is still pretty cold.

Amy and I. That's not my hat but I like it :)


My room mates laying out at Zuma Beach on Easter Day. I took the picture.


A graffiti park that I rollerblade to. It's always changing and fun to watch people design!


Laying out at Manhattan Beach. I love the city and the beach - my favorite so far. And I saw dolphins!


Relaxing on my $5 football from Target. Looks nice, huh?


Rollerblading on the board walk from Santa Monica to Venice Beach.


Trying on cool sun glasses. Check out the man to the left of the picture. His whole face was covered in paper towels.


Amy and I went rollerblading one Saturday. It was really fun - nice day and lots of interesting vendors. That's my pony tail and her skating behind me.


Action shot! :)

No comments: